Mega Airport OSLO

hrings

I have the ver. 1.13 installed and tried to reinstall several times without help.

Problem is that the blue taxilight and several of the signposts are not correctly placed.

When taxing f.inst. on S. to 01R the right blue lights ar place approximate on the left taxiway site  and the left one is out on the grass.

When coming down to holding the right signs are placed out on the taxiway and the left ones on the grass.

How to solve this, its ok during day time but very confusing when dark

HenningR

I am also unable to use the pushback from any of the 6* gates with SODE/GSX

• Developer

Hi, do you have any other add-ons that cover Oslo such as "Airports of Norway" for example?
If that's the case make sure that any .bgl files for ENGM in such an add-on is deactivated. Could you also post a screenshot of the issue?

Nei det skal ikke være noe annet enn noen ORBX filer antagelig i forbindelse med FTX Norway.

Kommer til bake med screen shots

Henning

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, hrings said:

Nei det skal ikke være noe annet enn noen ORBX filer antagelig i forbindelse med FTX Norway.

Kommer til bake med screen shots

Henning

Please post in english only.

Sorry, I thought Jo Erlend was norwegian.

No it should be nothing else than some ORBX files probably in conjunction with FTX Norway.

Coming back with screen shots.

Henning

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You can show us also a screenshot of your scenery library so that we can see where Oslo sits.

No. I dont want to know in which folder it is installed, but when you open in P3D the Scenery library, where you see the list of the installed airports, make a screenshot to show us where Oslo sits in this list.

After a complete uninstall and reinstall all the blue light wrere gone.

Enclosec along txway S for 01R

Please login to display this image.

This is in the manual:

Which .cfg file

2048 Textures Are included for those who want extra
sharp textures, remember to set
“TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048” in your
CFG file

HnningR

Archived