Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

mickham

Dortmund 1.2

Hi I have just installed the  updated version of Dortmund and was wondering if it should show up in the updater programme(it doesn't for me).It is no big deal,just curious

Regards M.Hamilton

Yes, it should show up in your updater after installing version 1.2

image.png

You can check the folder

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products\

if it contains the file

• as_approaching_dortmund_p3d4.xml

Thank you for the reply Tom,Yes it is there

Regards

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (35).png

Can you attach that file here please? (Or sent it via PM to me if you don't want to share it publicly)

I don't see any reason, why the update doesn't show Dortmund for you.

Tom I have just noticed that the line AddonName="I:\AddOn\Airports\Aerosoft\German Airports-Dortmund Professional">in the xml file is not the same as where the file is.The installer installed it in I:\AddOn\Airports\Aerosoft\Approaching Dortmund.Does this make a difference?

vor 7 Minuten, mickham sagte:

Tom I have just noticed that the line AddonName="I:\AddOn\Airports\Aerosoft\German Airports-Dortmund Professional">in the xml file is not the same as where the file is.The installer installed it in I:\AddOn\Airports\Aerosoft\Approaching Dortmund.Does this make a difference?

Hi,

please replace the xml-file with the new...this file is only for you 🙂

(I will updating the installer too)

as_approaching_dortmund_p3d4.xml

Thank you Tom .Works a treat

Regards M.Hamilton

Sorry A.Muegge 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.