Sim-wings Madrid Professional SODE problems

trisho0

Downloaded the optional SODE for Madrid Professional P3Dv4 and following the installation executing the .bat files SODE files are not installed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Madrid Professional is only for P3D V4, the Madrid Evolution Version for FSX is not yet released, only the SODE Jetways are on the Sim-wings page available.

What you show on the screenshot seams to be P3D V4, so I don't understand why the FSX should be the problem.

But, the issue you show with the screen is, that you don't start the Batch file from the correct location, because folder in the first line is c:\windows\system32 and not the ...\Sim-wings Madrid Professional\SODE folder. You must open the SODE subfolder there and then click on the SODE-ON.BAT file to execute it.

More you find here:

I followed the exact procedure installing SODE jetways from that link. I copied SODE Jetways folder installation in D:\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Madrid Barajas 2008\

Please, let me detail on this.
First, I installed the boxed version of Mega Airport Madrid Barajas for FSX which have no jetway animations at all, don't know why.

Later, installed Mega Airport Madrid professional ver 1.10 for P3Dv4 which (Yes) have jetways working even no SODE files are present in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE folder (weird). So, no need SODE installation via SODE-ON.bat file because is doing nothing. Still, jetways working fine. 

The issue with jetways is for Mega Airport Madrid Barajas in FSX platform. How to get FSX jetways working at least with Crtl+J ?

I found from sim-wings site the Madrid Evolution SODE Jetways for FSX but it doesn't install SODE properly. I get the same message as the screenshot. Also, tried to copy the SODE files manually and it appears double jetways per gate, the original and the added one looks misplaced and with animation.

Anything I can give a try?

• Developer
1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

The SODE jetways are for Madrid professional in P3Dv4, not for the old Madrid 2008 in FSX.

... and the new Madrid Evolution Version is not yet released. When it is available, it has the ctrl+J as the Professional per default and optional the SODE Jetways (which are already on the Sim-wings website)

For the old Madrid X (Box) Version only AES will provide animated Jetways.

I appreciate to all from this thread, great help. Now is clear for me the old Madrid doesn't have animated jetways in FSX.

From P3Dv4 even the Madrid Professional scenery has the animated jetways by default I still can't proceed SODE installation (lol).

SODE bat files can't complete the installation in P3Dv4. Should I keep trying to activate SODE if the jetways are working fine?

I don't see any Madrid reference from C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE folder. 

Archived