Hi all,

I plan to buy following software and additional hardware if necessary. I already read the system requirements.
I want to play it on a full HD monitor with a frame rate of at least 30 FPS.
I'm interested in your experience/hardware and your fps with similar software.

System Requirements:
--------------------
CPU: Quad Core 3.5 GHz (Per Core) +
RAM: 16 GB DDR4/2666MHz +
SSD: 40 GB
Grafikkarte: 8 GB +  Full DirectX 11 Support    3 GB VRAM (DirectX 11), z.B. GeForce GTX 1050 (6 GB, GTX 1070 empfohlen)        
Anderes: Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2;
DirectX 11

Software :
----------
Prepar3d V4
Airbus A318/A319 = > Aerosoft A318/A319 professional
Airbus A320/A321 = > Aerosoft A320/A321 professional
PMDG 777-300ER expansion pack for Prepar3D
Mega Airport Zürich V2.0 professional
Mega Airport London Heathrow professional
Mega Airport Düsseldorf
FlyTampa-Corfu
FlyTampa-Copenhagen
GSX, Ground Services for FSX and Prepar3D
EZdok Camera Version 2 (EZCA)

Thanks in advance.

@heuguemper Just a little advice, since you seem to plan to switch to P3Dv4: As far as I know, Mega Airport Düsseldorf won't run properly in P3Dv4. With the other planned purchases of yours, you should be fine, though.

That said, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the German Airports Team respectively Aerosoft will produce a new or at least updated version of Düsseldorf, but that belongs into another section of this forum. ;-)

The only thing I would seriously consider if above list is the hardware you are planning to get: bigger SSD storage. SSDs are currently really not expensive, so a 250GB or even 500GB SSD would not be that much of an hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

You are going to have to dial back the settings a lot, to run at 4K resolution at 30 fps+ at AI-heavy places like Heathrow with that cpu/vidcard.

Which quad-core cpu are you looking at?

Archived