LCLK - Larnaca X (for FSX) not visible after installation

Hoffi

Dear Community,

I have a problem with my recently purchased Larnaca X Scenery, which is not visible:

The installation of scenery runs smooth without any problems and the corresponding entry in the scenery.cfg is correct as well.

However, once loading this airport, only the default FSX-scenery is shown. No failure message appears.

If checking the Scenery Library in the FSX-Menue, there is no entry of LCLK  - Larnaca X despite the correct path and the correct entry in the scenery.cfg!

I also try to load this scenery without any other sceneries around and using the default aircraft - unfortunatley without any success.

Do you have an idea how to make Larnaca X working on my FSX?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Hoffi.

Hi Juergen,

thanks for your reply!

The scenery.cfg seems to be working as all other (hundreds of) airports are loading correctly.

Also the Larnaca-Entry (made by the automated installation routine) seems to be correct:

Title=Larnaca X
Local=..\FSX\aerosoft\Larnaca X
Active=TRUE
Layer=313
Required=FALSE

I tried to add Larnaca manually but experienced the same results - no entry in scenery library and just the default scenery is visible...

Best regards,

Hoffi

Hi Mathijs and Juergen,

I found the problem - shame on me - there was a mismatch (typo) in the numbering / ordering of sceneries in the scenery.cfg.

Consequently the FSX can't use the sceneries listed after the wrong number.

Thanks so much for your fast help & assistance!

Best regards,

Hoffi

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you could sort it out. ;)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived