Connectpro issue

Dexadrinne

Have the latest update of the airbus.

When i start the sim and hop into the plane i start the fuel planner. Then i start connectpro. Connectpro  starts stays red then stops and closes down.

Regards

• 1 month later...

I cannot even start the Connect Pro App. Simply nothing happens when I start it via Windows "Start Menu".

When I start the Connect Pro App from the General Folder an error message appears mentioning a not working Side-by-side configuration.

When I check the Windows "Ereignisanzeige" (unfortunately I don't know the english word for it) the following error details are shown:

Fehler beim Generieren des Aktivierungskontextes für "C:\Users\aixtr\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Connect Pro\A3XXConnectPro.exe". Die abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="67c7c14424d61b5b",type="win32",version="10.0.61259.0"" konnte nicht gefunden werden. Verwenden Sie für eine detaillierte Diagnose das Programm "sxstrace.exe".

• Aerosoft

Side by Side is one of the worst Windows errors you can get because it can be caused by so many things and it is often very very hard to fix. If you ask MS for assistance they standard reply to do a re-install of Windows. And I had to do so on a laptop not too long ago as I simply could not find the cause. 

Archived