Congrats on Heathrow but why is one famous landmark missing?

simonmd

Firstly to all at Aerosoft/Simwings, WELL DONE! Great detail, great frame rates, great ground textures.

However, I do have a couple of critiques,

A, Why does the Cargo area look so sparce and almost 'unfinished'? There is no 'ground furniture', just a bit of overhead 'photo textures' instead of real crates, etc. and the whole area does look like a bit of an afterthought. Any plans of updating it in the future?

B, WHERE is Concorde?? I know it may not be there for ever but it is a famous piece of LHR's history and one of the aircraft is now a static display just off the old RWY 23 opposite the Virgin Hanger.

Overall though, if that's all that I can find wrong with it you should give yourselves a big pat on the back! The details are sublime, I especially love the three different docking systems used and am sure i've never seen the 'Mirror' system before in FS9, ingenious!

Maybe it's gone now, I don't honestly know but even if it has, can we have it in this virtual world?

After all, we are already useing a terminal that hasn't been finished yet! :wink: