Anchorage Professional Update v1.10 P3DV4

meccadom

• Developer
1 hour ago, ploric said:

Hi, I updated to v 1.1 but couldn't finalize the installation. At the end I get "runtime error '53" file not found.

Did the error comes before or after you the button to finish the installer?

Did you unzip the installer Zip before you start the Installer?

Can you check if the PANCConfig.exe is existing in the Anchorage folder and if you can start that tool?

The error 53 normaly mean 'File not found'

The error comes after I press the button to finalise the installer.

I unzipped the file before running the installer 

The PANConfig.exe exists in the folder and If I try to run it it ends with the same error 53

It looks as it is a missing file problem but the error doesn’t mention which file

• Developer

Looks like, the Prepar3D.exe is missing in the Path, where the Registrykey "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SetupPath" points too. The Key will exists, otherwise there is a Clear Errormessage, but when the EXE file is missing while calling to register the Addon, this error 53 pops up by the Shell command.

Solved !

There was an error in the Registry Key, I don't know why but it was D:\P3DV4 instead of G:\P3DV4, so after correcting the path I could run the config.exe utility and finalise the installation.

Thank you very much for your quick support.

Best Regards

Archived