missing moving gate at EDDTprofessional prepar3D v4

johannes de jong

this simulator weekend at lelystad i bought EDDTProfessional  for Prepar 3D V4 ,after installation see moving bridges at gate but next day restarted and moving bridges are gone ,everytime after reinstallation it is back but after restart prepar 3D its gone ,i have also ORBX installed and Germany North at prepar 3D V4  Nvidia geforce GTX 1080  processor I7-6700K CPU 4.00 Ghz 32 mb ram memory windows 10 Professional ,do you have solution for this problem ,greetings 

Johannes de Jong 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

NEVER delete a file! Simply rename it like ADE_FTX_GEN_EDDT.off

I personally rename it in a way that it is related to the reason/other addon, in this case I would rename it to ADE_FTX_GEN_EDDT.AS_EDDT

This makes it easier to find out at a later point of time, why you renamed it.

• 3 months later...

sorry for my very late reply ,had to reinstall windows for other reason ,i safed but also deleted the bgl file you told me and problem is solved ,have the same problem with EDDS and EDDH ,have also installed Germany south  ,can you tell me if i have to delete an other bgl  ,when you answer i will react more fast ,thanks anyway for solving EDDT ,Greetings 

Johannes 

• Deputy Sheriffs

See this link from the Orbx/FTX support site for files to turn off (NOT delete, so see Otto's suggestion) to allow compatibility between their scenery and add-ons from Aerosoft and others. To see the site, I believe you'll need to set up a profile and signature on it. Here's how to validate you purchased on of their products.

In general, the three ORBX files you'll need to deactivate by renaming have the four character ICAO airport code (i.e., EDDT, EDDS) in the file name. You'll find them in the appropriate FTX_EU_GEN_05_SCENERY\scenery or FTX_EU_GEX_SCENERY\scenery folders. The names are (where "XXXX" is the ICAO airport code):

• ADE_FTX_GES_XXXX.BGL
  • ADE_FTX_GES_XXXX_CVX.OBGL
  • FTX_GES_XXXX_objects.BGL

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived