M.Yang

PFPX is not reading correct wind data from Active Sky

On 1/18/2019 at 6:13 PM, VHOJT said:

Interesting post!

I only ever use Activesky for flights in the past or when flying a flight that is really out of whack with my timezone - for example, I don't like flying Singapore-London and arriving in London with live weather with what is supposed to be an ealry morning arrival, and the temperature being 25 degrees when I land at 5am.

I have submitted a support ticket, but have not heard back.

How will your project work?

Cheers,

Rudy

At the current stage, it basically takes your route and generates AS wind data of the oceanic portion for PFPX to use. You will have to complete many actions manually, but that could be improved in the future.

Its effectiveness in improving flight plan fuel precision for PMDG aircraft is tested & true.

Best,

Marin

On 1/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, M.Yang said:

At the current stage, it basically takes your route and generates AS wind data of the oceanic portion for PFPX to use. You will have to complete many actions manually, but that could be improved in the future.

Its effectiveness in improving flight plan fuel precision for PMDG aircraft is tested & true.

Best,

Marin

Sounds good!

Is there any way to get this program?

Cheers

On 1/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, M.Yang said:

Best,

Marin

Any news on this, Marin?

Hi Marin, unfortunately cannot reach you at that email address.  It says the email address is no longer receiving emails.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:17 AM, VHOJT said:

Hi Marin, unfortunately cannot reach you at that email address.  It says the email address is no longer receiving emails.

I'm sorry, the email address should be

EoFirmament@gmail.com

Send an email, and I will provide a beta version for you to try.