Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

olschelsea8

No slats on Reverse when landing

Good day,

I have the latest build 1.0.1.0 and did a test flight from ENGM to ENVA. Upon landing, i pressed F2 for reverse and saw the REV sign on the gauge but looking outside the slats weren't up. I flew with the REVS armed the whole flight, felt the de-cel on the ground but no slats.

2017-9-1_9-26-11-587.bmp

2017-9-1_9-26-17-992.bmp

2017-9-1_9-26-40-65.bmp

Yes the spoilers, my apologies. On the previous build they came up when the reverses were triggered but on this they don't. JPG got it. Sorry.

OK. Spoilers it is. They extend if ground lift dumping is armed and both throttle levers are set to idle during touchdown. There's no relation between the reversers and the ground lift dumping system.

Wilco, i tried another flight and the spoilers popped up on landing. Thanks for the update, the plane flies great. 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.