Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

roncoylejr

CRJ 700/900x DIR INTC Will Not Capture

Last week I updated to v1005, to get rid of the turns when approaching a fix in the FMS.  Now when I select DIR the FMS1 will not capture the fixed point, I can only fly by HDG to the fixed FMS waypoint.  It doesn't matter if FMS1 or FMS2 is in NAV mode.  I have tried everything from switching NAV settings to repeated DIR overrides in the LEGS tab, can not fix it.

Same problem for me. Seems to not like DIR INTC if the distance between legs is large.

Just did a clean install... still the same problem, have to fly by HDG.  So frustrating!  

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.