Installing (and reinstalling)

I appreciate the efforts being made to sort out the bugs as they become known, truly a great effort, BRAVO.

I installed the CFJ 700/900 once. I saw that newer versions (fixes) have come out since v100, I've been trying to update.

However, after uninstalling, and trying to reinstall newer fix, now I get error after error and it wont install. I've included one example of the different messages received so far.

Let me emphasize that it did ALREADY install COMPLETELY and SUCCESSFULLY on my FSX:Steam edition SIM already once. So please let's not waste time about anti-virus blah-blah-blah... I know how to install and uninstall add-ons, but this access denied stuff is starting to get annoying.

As usual I'm grateful for any assistance.

Marco

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Feature Transfer issues are a total bitch to deal with. If you installed with admin rights (reboot first to make sure all files are available) it almost always indicates some standard windows file is corrupt or not in the correct version. I'll be totally honest, we have seen them literally with ANY product we ever did but assuming the admin thing is okay, I have never seen them solved. The internet is full of useless advise about them.

Thanks for your quick and honest reply. I'll let the solution be known, when I find it.

Regards,

Marco

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

Have you started the installer executable as administrator?

Yes.

Marco

Hello,

I solved this by using IOBIT UNLOCKER (Free ). I get the error in FSX Steam version - not P3D V3. I unlock the entire Steam area and this works for me.

Cheers,

Ron Sagel

Archived