CRJ Cockpit panels and simulation not working (Dark panels)

Good afternoon

Just downloaded this amazing product...and I was sad to see it is not working. This things happen I guess - basically the panel is not loading at all. 

I uninstall it and turn off my antivirus and everything. I did this 3x w/o results.

Any idea ?

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

There are a couple of reasons that can cause this:

- The Visual C++ redistributable files couldn't be installed (the installer adds them during the process)

- SimConnect is missing (this could only happen when you use P3D v3)

- ASCRJ.dll is blocked from running by some anti-virus software

I think Dave is right here. You should start by reinstalling the CRJ in Admin mode and also temporarily disable your anti virus software while doing so.

@swaor haha - I definitely downloaded it from the aerosoft US Mirror; I don't remember how installed it @DaveCT2003 but I usually have it preset to Admin; I will double check and retry again. 

Thank you @Hans Hartmann I will look into this and attempt to address these things and get back to you soon. I am using an Antivirus which I disabled but I might to just uninstall it. I am using P3D V3. I am sorry for my ignorance...I didnt know about SimConnect. I will install it ASAP.

I will check on the dll file as I have had some issues in the past with the Antivirus.

THANK YOU!!!!! I LL CHECK THIS OUT !!! talk to you later!

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, thunderchiko said:

SimConnect is a exe file I can run? a patch??

LM provides an installer along with the P3D installation, but leaves it to you to execute it. You will find it here:

• ...\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

HEY EVERYONE

Problem fixed!

I installed the C++distributable in the following location

...\Prepar3D v3\Ecosystem\aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\SupportFile

Thank you so much!!!! Now its all about to learn how to fly this beauty :) 

Archived