Thank you but...

Dear DA and AS Team

thank you realy for the nice plane . I have only one request come an fix to reduce the impresiv lights ? I think the nav lights  and the landing lights are to powerfull .....

Thank you

ps. use P3DV4

Best regards

Please login to display this image.

is this ok ? with other planes i have no Problem . Only in the CRJ the nav and landing light  flood complete Manhattan Downtown ....

• Aerosoft

Those are normal settings. If they behave different on your system then on any other (you are the only one with this issue so far) it has to be something specific on your system. One obvious reason could be that some other add-on changed default files. We found some other issues like that this morning. Add-on developers who do something like that as a shortcut should be punished.

I would just make sure all the files in the effects folder are standard from Lockheed. Very good chance the issue is then solved.

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Christian85 said:

It is to bright i think...  

You wrote it lights up "complete Manhattan Downtown ...." so i was thinking there was some major issue but now I understand you find it a bit to bright. The images you posted show the effects as we intended them. How EXACTLY they are shown depends a lot on your graphics card, settings (brightness) etc. We do not intend any changes in this aspect.

Archived