FlavioSSA

Another issue with the Bronco in P3dv4: Sounds

Hi Aerosoft staff! About this topic, one last question:

I installed the Bronco with the fixed installer BUT: i´m not getting any sound from the cockpit, flaps, gear, etc. When i put trust in the engines the sound don´t change too. It stays constant as no power is given. The issue is just with the SOUNDS of the plane. The other features works perfectly.

Running in p3dv4 hotfix 1 within win10 Pro.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, FlavioSSA said:

I installed the Bronco with the fixed installer BUT: i´m not getting any sound from the cockpit, flaps, gear, etc. When i put trust in the engines the sound don´t change too. It stays constant as no power is given. The issue is just with the SOUNDS of the plane. The other features works perfectly.

Hi Flavio

Same here,no flaps or thrust sounds only engine running.

Bye, David

Hi Guys

Strange thing is when I load other planes and then the Bronco, the thrust is heard but not the flaps.

Bye, David

Just to confirm, I am having the same exact issue with sounds as Flavio described, although I don't seem to have access to download the v4 compatible installer.  I purchased the Bronco X in 2012 from pcaviator.com and my download links are now dead.  But, I was able to install by copying the prepar3d.exe and renaming to fsx.exe, running the original install, followed by the 112 service pack and hot fix.  In the meantime, I also tried aliasing sound in the other Garrett turboprop aircraft that I own, the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended, but no joy.

FWIW, the Aerosoft Bronco is my absolute favorite VR aircraft with that spectacular view out of the cockpit and snappy handling.  Low level exploration is fantastic.  The 3D pit is really wonderful in this aircraft in VR, considering it was created when it was.  Long live the Bronco X!

Good to hear Mathijs.  I finally was able to download the latest installer from pcaviator.com, so it is not related to my previous install method.  I tested the new install and the behavior is the same.  Looking forward to an update.

Just wondering if anyone running P3Dv4 has normal sounds with the Bronco?  Thanks.

Aspen got nothing to with th Bronco, so please open your own topic on this.

And btw. why did you tell us in your other topic that the problem is soved?

Hi

I will not post on Aerosoft anymore, as they downgraded me for nothing.

It become too personal for me to stay here.(been here since 2005).

Bye, David

Sorry, things are incredibly busy here with vacations and the gamescom next week. It's not forgotten.

Hi Guys

After installing to FSX Steam all the files in the FSX folder disappeared.

After starting Stem it was corrected and now all is safe again.

I removed the Bronco first and used the new installed after.

Bye, David

Correction to above

Installation in to FSX Steam was fine, but installing to P3D V4 made the files in the Steam FSX folder to disapper.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:59 PM, FlavioSSA said:

Thanks!!! Just one last question: is the new installer sent to the resellers? (simmarket)

Of course.

Sorry to open this topic again, but unfortunately, Simmarket.com doesn´t have the new corrected installer. They only have the old one. Can Aerosoft staff get in touch with them with the new installer?

Thanks.

Thanks so much for the update Mathijs.  Very much appreciated.  FYI, PCAviator.com does not appear to have the update yet.

Cheers.