P3Dv4 proposal for your site

gmoreira

Hello,

with a little over one month elapsed since the release of P3Dv4, everyone has established that it is a very different technology from its predecessors and FSX. 

That said, everyone is struggling to find scenarios, aircraft and tools that go along with it, as well as update information.

As for the latter you do provide some information, for the former it would be essential if your site could start having a separate section for P3Dv4 instead of being mixed with addons for different technology.

This is a testing time for addon developers, but also one of great oportunnities For the entire simming community.

best regards,

Gonçalo Moreira 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also when you visit the shop there is a dedicated page for P3D:

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gonçalo, I think Emi's response in post 2 answers your suggestion for a section for P3Dv4 separate from v1 through 4. Since you're interested in v4 only, the page he linked to is where you find everything that works in P3D v4. It's also right there in a big block right underneath the full width banner at the top of the forum.

Hi all, 

I'm aware of the compatibility list (which lists very few product from aerosoft's total products on offer) and the current site layout. What I'm proposing is something like mopperle posted above, but exclusively for P3Dv4.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived