Release: AES 1.60, fifteen more airports!!

• Aerosoft

Guys you are going to love this one... Airport Enhancement Service 1.60 is online at this moment. FIFTEEN new airports!

AES 1.60

--------

NEW:

When three or more credit serial numbers are installed, one bonus credit is added for each credit serial number.

When six or more credit serial numbers are installed, two bonus credits are added for each credit serial number.

New Airports :

----------------

Aerosoft German Airports

EDDR - Saarbruecken (free - 0 Credits)

SimWings

LEGE - Girona (1 Credit)

LEGR - Granada (1 Credit)

LERS - Reus (free - 0 Credit )

LEZL - Sevilla (1 Credit)

LFBZ - Biarritz (1 Credit)

LFML - Marseille (2 Credits)

LMML - Valletta Malta (1 Credit)

Aerosoft PTSim

LPMA - Madeira (1 Credit)

Aerosoft LTU2005

DTMB - Monastir (1 Credit)

LGKO - Kos Ippokratis (free - 0 Credits)

LPFR - Faro (2 Credits)

FlyTampa

KSAN - San Diego (2 Credits)

TNCM - St. Maarten (1 Credit)

ImagineSim (welcome ImagineSim!!)

KCVG - Cincinnati (4 Credits)

Vehicles:

---------

There will be no new vehicles this version, but same changes in process timing are done and caterer can be called using the menu.

• Aerosoft
SWEET!!! :D :shock:

This will make my weekend!!! Even an Imaginesim airport. I love it!!!

It's a bit tricky, I know... but we need a lot of assistance from the airport developers to get AES to work on those airports. So if you ever get a chance, tell them to come to us first, it certainly increases the chances of the airports being covered. This is really one of those times where customers can direct the work we do.

When we ask them they think we like to make money on what they do, when customers come with the same question it is very different. And I can proof it is good for them as well, we see increased sales for airports that are covered every time.

• Developer
hmm... about LPMA... I cant find it on the list after installing? :(

Best regards

PDMM

AES 1.60 is not released yet, so maybe you have installed 1.50 again?

You must wait until tomorrow, to download the new installer (check the filename, if not 160 is in it, its not the correct one).

brgds

Oliver Pabst

OH i see! Thank you!

I just read that the new airports was on the same version name... But anyway... Thanks again!!!! :D

BEst regards

PDMM

hmm... about LPMA... I cant find it on the list after installing? :(

Best regards

PDMM

Dammit pdmm you got me all excited thinking it was out :D:lol:

Now I have to go calm down again :oops: (deep breaths and counting to 10)

Oh... im so sorry _Dre_!!! :)

cant wait until tommorow :D

Best regards

Pdmm

PS:

I think that the way this works... about support and helping each other in the forum is a super good idea (Just like Mathjiskok said earlier).

I want to thank the creators for their work... and if I can help with anything, tell me! :D :!:

It's a bit tricky, I know... but we need a lot of assistance from the airport developers to get AES to work on those airports. So if you ever get a chance, tell them to come to us first, it certainly increases the chances of the airports being covered. This is really one of those times where customers can direct the work we do.

When we ask them they think we like to make money on what they do, when customers come with the same question it is very different. And I can proof it is good for them as well, we see increased sales for airports that are covered every time.

It's too bad that no one could get Cloud9 to understand that. :?

Btw, is AES a top seller for you guys?

Dan,

You and I know .......... we both have tried hard to convince them on their forum. I'll give Aerosoft no chance that Cloud will change their minds. Despite that AES is a superhit. It is and was a "commercial" reason for C9 not to do FS9 scenery development, update and support anymore. We know better now. Those silly Italians of C9.

FS9 is alive and kicking and will be untill FS11 will see the daylight :D.

• Aerosoft

AES 1.60 is not released yet, so maybe you have installed 1.50 again?

You must wait until tomorrow, to download the new installer (check the filename, if not 160 is in it, its not the correct one).

brgds

Oliver Pabst

The file is online at this moment, I just checked it from both German and English pages.

• Aerosoft

It's too bad that no one could get Cloud9 to understand that. :?

Btw, is AES a top seller for you guys?

Yes, although the all time data is a bit warped because of the change in shops we are now pretty sure AES is our all time best seller for online products. Not in money, but surely in number of sales.

Oliver and I understood the fact that we are 'milking' customers by releasing new version with more airports in every release but we just release the moment the files are available and checked. When we saw the first customers bought their third credit pack we made sure they got free credits the moment they inserted the third code. Now we see the first customer who are about to buy the sixth pack so now they will get 20% additional free credits when they insert that code. We understand that buying 6 credits packs is a sizable investment, even though we believe it is good value for what you get.

I am also looking at more ways to award AES customers who have a lot of packs some more (probably by giving them free other products). We value these customers a lot.

I'm sure I can speak for all the AES customers when I say that we are just happy to have such a great product and hope that support for it continues for a long time to come. Thank you Mathjis!!! :D

The file is online at this moment, I just checked it from both German and English pages.

When I looked on the US site it still says AES 1.5...does anyone else see this?

I'm sure I can speak for all the AES customers when I say that we are just happy to have such a great product and hope that support for it continues for a long time to come. Thank you Mathjis!!! :D

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Just read my signature. :)

• Developer

One last question. Once I download the Basepack from the European site, can I still buy credits for AES 1.6 from the US site.

Yes, its only the link to the installer, which is not up-to-date, the rest is ok.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

One last question. Once I download the Basepack from the European site, can I still buy credits for AES 1.6 from the US site.

That's correct, the installer is the same on all sites. 8)

Great great...LPMA... finally im not gonna be alone in the airport! :D

Tks very much guys.

Any chance of getting LPPS from PTSIM too?...

I was born and lived for sometime at Porto Santo :)... it would be just wonderful to have it with AES too...

Cheers

Excellent! Bought another credit pack to celebrate, enabled two more airports, and contemplating how to use my bonus credits now. Was glad to see an ImagineSim airport added as well... maybe I'll get lucky and see KDEN in the next release? 8)