A320 Tiller Information

aletaras

Hello guys, I wanted to know nell'A320 the tiller as external hardware recognized by the simulator P3d V3, can it work? I am attaching screnshot thanks greetings.

aletaras

Please login to display this image.

I bought it from OpenCockpit, I tried with FSUIPC paid, the tiller works, the problem is that it conflicts with sidestick and throttle Saitek rhino-56.

aletaras

10 hours ago, aletaras said:

I bought it from OpenCockpit, I tried with FSUIPC paid, the tiller works, the problem is that it conflicts with sidestick and throttle Saitek rhino-56.

aletaras

In our AIrbus you can get it to work by assigning the hardware tiller the engine #3 throttle axis. This will be treated as tiller asix in our Airbus (check the manuals on more information on that).

Hello Emanuel I tried it and do not understand why I did not recognize him, another problem is that as I insert the USB plug to the PC, it conflicts with the joystick making it not work properly, and the throttle suddenly accelerates alone

aletaras

Ok I solved works, when I inserted the hardware, in the control options over  engine 3 throttle axis, I did not realize that there were other axes that drive automatically istallavano and they had to delete because this was the cause that led him into conflict with sidestick and throttle, thanks hello.

aletaras

Archived