Fatal Error

ljnad

Dear Aerosoft.

I have bought Fernbus and I couldn't enjoy it at all. I have reinstalled it 3 times and it keeps getting blocked at the start with "Fatal Error". This is really the first game that does so (and  I have a ton!).

I am running a PC wirh a Intel Core i5-2500K quad core @3.3Ghz / 16GB Ram / 960GB Samsung 840 SSD HDD / 2x Nvidia Ge Force GTX760 on SLI / Windows 10 x64. Pc should be sufficient to run it.

Do you have any tips to have it run? If not, I am considering requesting a refund as the game doesn't work at all!

Regards 

Lj-Nad

Hi,

You are right! I have removed the G27 and it started working. The graphic of the game it's awful and playing with the keyboard too. I will request a refund! That's not worth the money spent!

• 2 weeks later...

This was the solution I needed.  I was messing with trying to get the game to run all night and I kept getting the Fatal Error over and over again.  I read this post, then unplugged one of my USB controllers and the game started right up. :D

• 2 months later...

Fernbus it's the negation of the word simulation. It must support steering wheels especially the one that are widely used in the market. 
G27 and all other bigger and smaller brothers doesn't work! No sense to play a bus simulator without a wheel!

Get Omsi 2. It's realistic and supports all kind of wheels!!

• 5 months later...

Hey there i keep getting a fatal error message on start up i have attached a photo of message please help really wanna play this game 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived