heathrow airport?

fulano

Disregard the last post; I went to the german site and saw the screenshots (I had no idea what was being said but I hope those screenshots were early in the development process).

Guys, just to give you all an update, I last spoke to Flightstores and they now say to me that the developers have now said that the release of Mega Heathrow will be 1st July 2007 at the earliest or possible even towards Oct 2007.

Shame that they couldn't just release the FS9 version in the meanwhile.

It really is a shame the FS9 version can't be released if it's finished. They need to strike the FS9 market while it's still hot.

Heathrow + AES :) = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$, and for customers= :D:D:D:D:D:D

Same goes for Madrid.

• Developer

Hi,

as I know, both version are still in development and will be done more or less parallel and the time is needed, because of the size and complexity of this airport. And AES will be available for the FS9 Version, when it is released.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks for the update Oliver. Good to know the horizon is still bright for FS9; Heathrow, Madrid, (whatever is next from flytampa), etc.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Aerosoft Staff,

it is still confusing, you are stating here LHR will be for both versions FS)/FSX and on your Webpaage it is displayed for FSX only!

Apart from that the screenshots are from both sim´s.

Could you please sort that one out and make a clear statement in your shop that Mega LHR will be for BOTH versions??

It would really help to avoid any confusion!!

Thanks!

• Developer

London Heathrow will be done for FS9 and FSX! We are developing both versions paralel, that´s why we are a little behind the time schedule.

And we had to wait for the brandnew 2008 taxiway layout CAD data provided by BAA.

Expect a release before july.

Thorsten Loth, sim-wings