EDDFv2 and GSX

I recently bought EDDFv2 and installed it on a fresh P3D v3.2. I installed my GSX but unfortunately when I park at any Gate, GSX doesn't recognize I am at a parking position. When I warp myself into one, I am too far out of the gate.... 

What's that?

• Developer
vor 45 Minuten, Doughnut1621 sagte:

I recently bought EDDFv2 and installed it on a fresh P3D v3.2. I installed my GSX but unfortunately when I park at any Gate, GSX doesn't recognize I am at a parking position. When I warp myself into one, I am too far out of the gate.... 

What's that?

Please give the name of the Gate where it happens and the Aircraft Type you use. It is maybe an issue of GSX:

- The Docking System in EDDF is based on the "AES" stoppoint, which are oriented to the nosewheel/Door1 and so you will be stopped independing of the size of the aircraft at the "realistic" Stoppoint, near to the terminal.

- At gates with a large radius in the AFCAD, because also usable with large aircraft (A66 for example) you aircraft is far away stopped from the center of the AFCAD position, when it is small (like 737)

- When GSX don't take care about the radius of the Gate or keeps the "is in position" in a smaller radius around the centerpoint of the AFCAD Gate, it could be, that they don't see you "inside".

But that only Umberto can tell you.

Any gate (in this case A18), Aerosoft Airbus A320 (doesn't matter, its any aircraft). It doesn't seem to be an issue of GSX, according to the GSX settings, where it states to use the BGL direct from the MAF2.0 folder...

• Developer

Ok A18 was the position a littlebit to far backwarts an with a small radius. At that gate it could be a issue of the AFCAD, but it is fix already and a P3D Version of the AFCAD I do tomorrow. FSX Version you find here

As we have a public holiday today and nice sun outside, I will close my office now ;)

vor 19 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Ok A18 was the position a littlebit to far backwarts an with a small radius. At that gate it could be a issue of the AFCAD, but it is fix already and a P3D Version of the AFCAD I do tomorrow. FSX Version you find here

As we have a public holiday today and nice sun outside, I will close my office now ;)

Thank you for considering the issue. Could you post the file here, when it's available?

Archived