next AES update?

fulano

As for skydvdan let's just agree to disagree that AES at freeware or default airports would in the end bring in more customers :) .

Agreed, even though it wouldn't.(j/k) :wink:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aber dennoch wäre es super genial und realistischer und besser. Und für den Preis... ;) *gg*

Und wie sieht es mit dem nächsten Update aus, wie wird das mit den Türen bei anderen Add-Ons funktionieren? Man kann ja nicht bei jedem Add-Ons, jede Tür öffnen. :)

Oliver, du bist einfach der beste! Ich liebe dieses Add-On!

Grüße,

Timm Rehberg

As a Dutch guy I speak English / French / German but should it be polite to speak all the same in English that is ;-)

Cheers,

André Folkers

Oliver,

I like it, I love it, if AES was a drug I would be an adict!LOL :lol: I can't wait to get it downloaded, THANK YOU!!!! I feel like a kid in a candy store. :roll: I can't wait to see what's next! WOW! :wink:

And wht about UK2000 sceneries like Stansted :P

It's been asked over and over again... Try the little search button up the top of the forum. ;)

Ian P.

Hi Oliver,

ich hätte da noch eine kleine Frage/Anregung/Idee:

Ich weiß es nicht ob dies schon geht aber ich habe heute einen Pushback gemacht, und musste ihn wegen einen Piloten (online) der nicht warten konnte, abbrechen/stoppen. Wie kann ich den Pushback wieder aufnehmen? Das gibt es doch in real auch mal, oder? Da wird doch bestimmt des öfteren mal der Pushback kurz abgebrochen.

Wäre dies möglich mit einzubauen?

Idee2:

Wäre es möglich eine kleine Anleitung mit einzubauen, die erklärt wie man die Air Steps (neue Funktionen/Treppen) ummalen kann? Also wie man die Texture ändert?

Wäre super lieb.

Liebe Grüße,

Timm Rehberg

• Developer
Hi Oliver,

ich hätte da noch eine kleine Frage/Anregung/Idee:

Ich weiß es nicht ob dies schon geht aber ich habe heute einen Pushback gemacht, und musste ihn wegen einen Piloten (online) der nicht warten konnte, abbrechen/stoppen. Wie kann ich den Pushback wieder aufnehmen? Das gibt es doch in real auch mal, oder? Da wird doch bestimmt des öfteren mal der Pushback kurz abgebrochen.

(Man kann den Pushback jederzeit unterbrechen, indem man die Parkbremse setzt. Nach dem lösen wird der Pushback fortgesetzt.)

Sorry, I didn't see that it was in the english forum:

You can stop temporary the pushback, when you set the parking-brake. After release of the brake, the pushback is continued.

mfg

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
Wird es denn auch mal ein paar mehr Followme Cars geben?

Weil den Bus finde ich nicht grade toll und Modern!

Later, not yet.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
What about emergency escape slides? :lol:

That would be soo nice! :wink:

Regards,

Sander van Esch

It is no crash simulator, so I hope you never need them :wink:

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Wird es denn auch mal ein paar mehr Followme Cars geben?

Weil den Bus finde ich nicht grade toll und Modern!

Er wird aber auch in Real noch verwendet :wink:

Take a look at Vienna, there we have another car :!:

I totally agree with Oliver: as a developer, his most appealing criterion isn't based upon the distinction between payware and freeware, rather upon the fun & sense of perfection he feels when he puts his own icing on somebody else's good cake rather than on Microsoft's "shoe boxes" ...

the default airports - well - we know that's no cake at all.

Also because, quite paradoxically, Oliver's best "agents" aren't the payware scenery designers ... the freeware people are !!!

With them, in fact, we are much happier to spend just once (AES) and not twice (scenery + AES).

But now, Oliver, please take a look at Italy ...

We have a nice group of freeware designers (ISD Project), whose airports are being downloaded thousands of times ... How about putting your icing on their cakes ?

;-)

Regards, and many many compliments from a prospect customer.

Ciao !

Eugenio.

p.s. about that ground crew animation ... could you make him walking in a more natural way, by raising his feet a little more (and in an arc), so that he doesn't look like ... ice skating ?

:-)

Eugenio,

ISD!!! Why did I forget these marvelous Italian designers? What a briljant idea. Most apreciated freeware Itilian airports (have all of them installed myself) ever made. Download counts says all.

Oliver? Your opinion?

Any chance of the default Princess Juliana (TNCM) getting the AES treatment?!

Why not just wait for FlyTampa to release their version and then I'm sure it will get the "treatment." :wink:

Eugenio,

ISD!!! Why did I forget these marvelous Italian designers? What a briljant idea. Most apreciated freeware Itilian airports (have all of them installed myself) ever made. Download counts says all.

Oliver? Your opinion?

I think it's a great idea also, and it would make LIRF (Rome) and LIMC (Milan) be in a three-way tie with Grimshaw's Boston as the best freeware airports out there. The problem is our hopes and wishes are exactly that; "hopes and wishes". I guess it doesn't hurt to dream. One can only hope that ISD's fine work would possibly inspire Oliver to even contemplate touching the freeware sector again.

PS- Skydvdan is banned from responding to these ISD remarks :lol: (jk)

Of course AES for ISD would be an excellent idea!

I have already asked about that twice before but with no response.

But now it looks like there are more of us! :wink:

Seriously, I'm afraid Oliver may not be interested since these airports are huge and require intense work.

On the other hand they are freeware, so people would probably expect freeware AES features which will in no way pay back to Oliver's labour.

The same can be said of VOZ Australia (YSSY, YMML) or FISD (EFHK).

Well, we could also assume that would be a huge advertisement to AES, but I'm not sure if such an excellent product needs more of it.

I'm not sure but I do have hopes.

Best regards,

Rafal

P.S. I would personally buy credits for such freeware airports with no hesitation. What about you, guys?

I hope Oliver will sooner or later take a look at this thread, and forgive me for not posting my suggestions elsewhere ...

Last night, playing with the default EDDN, I realized that there might be a missing hypothesis: the parking stands which you leave moving on WITHOUT any pushback, because the taxiway just goes through it and you come out from the opposite end ... you know what I mean.

After the first request for start clearance to airport ground control, you speak with the ground crew only about clearance to start the engines and leave the position.

We have several in Milan Linate, but I remember seeing them elsewhere, both in real life and in FS sceneries.

Maybe the presence of this option in AES menu is tied to the shape of the parking position, and that's why I could probably find none in EDDN, but I'm not sure ...

Any of you "intensive" AES users knows any better about this ?

:roll:

Happy landings and three greens to all !

Eugenio

I hope Oliver will sooner or later take a look at this thread, and forgive me for not posting my suggestions elsewhere ...

Last night, playing with the default EDDN, I realized that there might be a missing hypothesis: the parking stands which you leave moving on WITHOUT any pushback, because the taxiway just goes through it and you come out from the opposite end ... you know what I mean.

After the first request for start clearance to airport ground control, you speak with the ground crew only about clearance to start the engines and leave the position.

We have several in Milan Linate, but I remember seeing them elsewhere, both in real life and in FS sceneries.

Maybe the presence of this option in AES menu is tied to the shape of the parking position, and that's why I could probably find none in EDDN, but I'm not sure ...

Any of you "intensive" AES users knows any better about this ?

:roll:

Happy landings and three greens to all !

Eugenio

Eugenio,

Oliver has included the taxi through parking stand as well in the AES, GCGM (La Gomera) and GCLP (La Palma) to name two. :) I've found that if the real airport parking stand is a taxi through then, Oliver has made it so in AES. I have flown into a large number of the airports that Oliver has added to AES, in real life and in FS9, and have found that Oliver and the rest of the crew at Aerosoft have done thier best to give us accurite renditions of each airport. :wink:

• Developer

Yes Cris,

so it is. When the position has this style, there is no Pushback feature in AES and you only get the clearance to start engines and the clear sign of the ground stuff.

In EDDN we have non of this positions.

In the upcoming Version 1.50, you can request this feature at every position in the Pushback Menu. This was needed for Airports like EDDG and EDDK, where at some gate positions, releated to the size of the aircraft, the pushback is done or the aircraft can turn out of the position himself. So now, its the pilots choice, how he want to leave the position.

brgds

Oliver Pabst