Preview: Monaco preview

I couldn't even buy an espresso in the "Cafe de Paris" with 1.25 Euro!

Last time I was there it was raining rather heavily, I saw a rather pretty lady wander past with an umbrella that stated "It never rains in Monaco", it made me chuckle a little as I paid our bill in the Cafe 8)

• 1 month later...

Helipad

I found that the helipad out on the cruise ship won’t support my helicopter, I fall right through it.

Is this going to be addressed later?

Scenery is great and makes the area so nice to fly around.

Thank you.

James

James, if that's the big one south of the scenery, it's default and a bug in FSX. If it's one of the custom ships in the scenery, do you have crash damage turned on? I haven't checked (as mine is always on) but in FS9 you couldn't land on buildings etc unless this option was turned on.

Thanks Nick,

Yes, it is the Big one sitting just south of the port.

I don't remember if I have CD turned on, I'll check tonight. And Yes, I normally have mine turned on as well.

James

• Aerosoft
I might have to dust off airport maker and make a bgl to fit in the ship to make it landable.

James

I'm afraid it is not that easy, FSX has issue with landable raised surfaces that are not yet fully explored. When the landable platform is close to others at different altitudes you run into many strange effects. It's this that causes only the two main platform to be selectable from the GOTO airport menu.

Of course any assistance is welcome!!

Well, I think I have most of the problems solved, BUT I can't seem to get rid of the visable INVISABLE Runway that FSX generates under my Helipad. See Attached jpg

I think my next attempt is to edit the default BGL and see where that leaves me.

Any Ideas?

James