An extra Helogoland AFCAD

Skinny

Hi guys,

First, congrats on Helgoland, it’s really an impressive piece of work!

Would it be possible for you to add an AFCAD so we could start in the water? It doesn’t have to be fancy, just a simple AFCAD so we could use a floatplane there.

I also have a payware boat that I’d like to use to tour Helgoland by water. As far as a starting location is concerned, anywhere would be fine since the area isn’t all that big and it doesn’t take too long to get from point A to B.

Thanks…

Puppy

• Aerosoft
Hi guys,

First, congrats on Helgoland, it’s really an impressive piece of work!

Would it be possible for you to add an AFCAD so we could start in the water? It doesn’t have to be fancy, just a simple AFCAD so we could use a floatplane there.

I also have a payware boat that I’d like to use to tour Helgoland by water. As far as a starting location is concerned, anywhere would be fine since the area isn’t all that big and it doesn’t take too long to get from point A to B.

Thanks…

Puppy

Should not be hard... what location would you like your yacht mored, sir?

Thanks Kofi. I actually hadn’t looked at the ‘drop down’ list and just accepted the default start location. My boat just fits into that location and even with the ‘breakwater’ in front of it, I can still navigate out of there.

If possible Mathijs, it would be great if you guys could add one more start location. My screenie shows an ideal location.

Incidentally, for anyone reading this… Helgoland is perfect for boats! If you don’t have any FSX boats, then here’s a site where there are some free ones and a payware one.

http://www.deltasimstudio.com/

I haven’t tried any of his freeware ones so I can’t say what they’re like. I did buy his ‘FSX Capricorn 156 Pro Luxury Motoryacht’ and it’s really an excellent (and fun) yacht.

Once again I’ll mention it… Helgoland is unreal! It’s not just an excellent rendition of a geographical area, it’s a really fun and interesting place to spend time in FSX. I’ve been trying (no success yet) to land on the oil rig, plus I’m boating there, practising my landings on its tiny runways (that’s a challenge in itself) and just doing heli tours around the area. In my opinion, it’s really well-worth buying!

Puppy

Hi Sascha,

Thanks a lot for that! I really appreciate it. :wink:

I love the name you used :P everything in my computer is either named 'Skinny' or 'Puppy', it's almost becoming an obsession with me! :D

Thanks again..

Puppy