Helgoland ROCKS!

Kofi

It's a great addon. I love it! (and the night was too short ;) )

But two little Questions: is it normal that the the big antenna is not illuminated at night? And the lighthouse is inactive?

I nearly flew into it :oops:

antenna.jpg

lighthouse.jpg

• Aerosoft
It's a great addon. I love it! (and the night was too short ;) )

But two little Questions: is it normal that the the big antenna is not illuminated at night? And the lighthouse is inactive?

I nearly flew into it :oops:

Ahhh, you did not read the manual, lol. We found and unexpected issue regarding effects, for some reason they cause the framerates to fluctuate a lot. So we made them optional. In your start menu there is a small program that activates them when you can handle it.

As the scenery is a real VFR scenery and the airport closed at night we felt this was an acceptable option.

I read the manual! I swear :(

But I did not touch the Batch Files 'cause they are for "Advanced Users only" :D

Ok, found it in the manual. Thats not fair.. its hiding on page 14 :P

Thank you for your support even on weekend!

• Aerosoft
I read the manual! I swear :(

But I did not touch the Batch Files 'cause they are for "Advanced Users only" :D

Ok, found it in the manual. Thats not fair.. its hiding on page 14 :P

Thank you for your support even on weekend!

Weekend? What's that? Ohhh you mean those days my whole family seems to be around a lot more.