Katana

Chaders

I guess Aerosoft now employs Ninjas...

For those with the upgrade, how are the framerates in FSX compared to the default aircraft?

I can average about 30FPS in FSX with the default aircraft but I'm worried the Katana will bring my framerates down significantly, since the FS9 version was a bit of a performance hog.

I'm getting this! Now wasn't that a "sneaky beaky" job then?

Only one problem, dear Aerosoft...

In the screenshots you use to sell the Katana X I did notice that you are using the FS9 version. Emma Field is not yet released for X... :wink:

• Aerosoft
I'm getting this! Now wasn't that a "sneaky beaky" job then?

Only one problem, dear Aerosoft...

In the screenshots you use to sell the Katana X I did notice that you are using the FS9 version. Emma Field is not yet released for X... :wink:

Okay, the visuals are identical to the FS9 version, but your comment is of course correct. I'll see if we have FSX screenshots to replace them with.

Both the readme.txt and the manual say to use F11/F12 for differential breaking. Most people would have these keys left as their FSX defaults, i.e. they are camera keys. Perhaps this could be updated too.

Cheers,

Siggy

Both the readme.txt and the manual say to use F11/F12 for differential breaking. Most people would have these keys left as their FSX defaults, i.e. they are camera keys. Perhaps this could be updated too.

Cheers,

Siggy

Hey Siggy,

Why not assign keys of your own choice? Or even better, get rudderpedals 8)

Hey Siggy,

Why not assign keys of your own choice? Or even better, get rudderpedals 8)

Put this line in in the BRAKES section of your aircraft.cfg file to use "twist/rudder joystick" differential braking;

"differential_braking_scale = 1.0 "