EDDB v1.12 - updated for P3D v2.5?

Martin_Starski

Hello,

Can you let us know if the new version 1.12 of EDDB is only an update of installer or there are also included some improvements for P3D v2.5 (disappearing buildings, runway lights)?

In October I read in the forum of 29Palms that " we are aware of the problems in P3D v2.5 and above and we're currently planning an updated version of Berlin compatible with all versions of Prepar3D."

On 08/12/2015 you wrote the there is "just updated with a new Installer for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D V2 / V3", so before I install this scenery in P3D v2.5 again, I want to make sure that the above-mentioned problems are solved by this new version.

Regards,

Marcin

BTW: Yesterday I finally receive the standpoint of 29Palms:

"Hi Marcin, yes the intention of the update was to fix the issues we've had with Prepar3D before. We have implemented a new lighting system which now definately works in all versions of P3"

It seems that the last update doesn't refer to the installer only. Fabian, you wrote that you see no changes in the 2.5 P3D Version - have you checked it in your sim?

Thanks in advance for your response.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd like to come back to this issue. I have now just updated EDDB to v1.12 and all buildings are gone again (in P3D v3). So as far as I can tell, the update provides no fix whatsoever re the disappearing building issue. Can you please let us know if and what you (and/or the developer) is planning to do about it or if there is a fix already (other than installing the simmershome patch which fixed my problem before installing the update; and which is primarily for the lights (which is supposed to be fixed with the update)).

Many thanks,

Jan

Archived