n2 value not correct

max_iw1fbr

Hi friends,

in last versions I have a problem with only CFM engines of Airbus 32S.....the n2 value of engine 1 is Always 0.7 up then n2 value of engine 2 and engine number 1 Always burn more fuel of engine 2.......

any solutions....

regards

Massimiliano

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Welcome to real world!

Did you think that in real life engine indications are Always mirroring? Problably one of your engine has got more duty hours than the other...(or the efficiency of the i.e. air intake, compressors, combustors, turbines, accerory gearbox etc. etc. is slightly less than the other), apart the fact that your pic means nothing..being your engines switched off...

...in a real Md80 cockpit I've seen an EPR difference in cruise n1  and n2 differencies 2-4% ang EGT 10 degrees or more...

Best Regards

Andrea Buono

Hi to all,

yesterday during my last flight I noticed the same issue. During Flight can be normal that the N1 and N2 are different, also in the real CFM Engine the parameter and fuel consuption are not equal between two engines.

The strange thing is that the N2 is at 0.7 with engine not running and FADEC powered. When the Engine Starter Switch is set to "Start ", Left Engine shows N2 at 0.7.

This is not normal.

Yes it is normal, just add bad sensors to what Andrea said above and there you go.
That's completly normal for aircraft.

Most flight simulator aircraft got far to "over sensitive" sensors compared with their real world counterparts. Machines aren't as perfect as fs pretends them to be.

Archived