Windows 10 Iinternet browser text Airbus 1.3.1

stickmanbrad

• Deputy Sheriffs

The updated installer for the 1.31 package has been released.

Please re-download it again and make sure to remove the previous version completely from your system prior to installing the new one.

I got the same problem. Tried fix but it isnt solved. 1 thing I noticed that the posted image on updates page by Mathijs Kok has only one airbus font. As you can see the attachment , I see 7 different fonts in my font folder. Is this normal? I have clean installed and downloaded 1 hour ago from flightsimstore.

Please login to display this image.

Hmm difficult one really inancatl if you've tried everything in that post. After removing that one file and restarting that worked for me. I then added the new file and installed that and had no further issues. Hope you get it resolved soon...

Brad

29 minutes ago, inancatl said:

I got the same problem. Tried fix but it isnt solved. 1 thing I noticed that the posted image on updates page by Mathijs Kok has only one airbus font. As you can see the attachment , I see 7 different fonts in my font folder. Is this normal? I have clean installed and downloaded 1 hour ago from flightsimstore.

Please login to display this image.

Archived