Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• And here some more image with different lights on as I am checking the winds on my route to Stockholm.           Do see them in full resolution by clicking on them.
    • And again,   exakt die gleiche Stelle.   0:39:50.732 I/SCN: DSF load time: 492414 for file H:\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\simHeaven_X-Europe-5-scenery/Earth nav data/+50+000/+50+008.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2) 0:39:53.143 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2363137 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+50+000/+50+008.dsf (295112 tris, 10 skipped for -4.3 m^2) --=={This application has crashed!}==-- Log.txt
    • Hello, Aerosoft Forum-   I hope you all will be able to help me with a problem with the Aerosoft Airbus A320/21 I obtained recently. You see, when I load the aircraft up, only the left MFD on the captain's slide loads, and when I try to change the aircraft stage to something else, the option to do so is grayed out and unselectable on the right MCDU. Without this, I can't properly set the aircraft into the state that I would like, and as a result, I am also unable to use the aircraft. Some help here would be very appreciated.    Regards, denveraviator
    • Hi, do you have news about this issue ?
    • The fact is that this changes on request(as I said above) as well as the category ILS, eg 7L ILS Z or CAT 2\3 LOC IFEL PAPI and GS 3, and  7L ILS Y  LOC IFNE PAPI and GS 3.2.     you  can do it yourself by creating a copy of AFCAD with other parameters for these runways, but still, if the developer adds the ability to switch this to the configurator, it will be even better.