Mega Dublin: Mesh around airport problem

chkl

I have FTX Vector and Pilots Mesh. The terrain around Mega Dublin is atop a very abrupt hill. Approaching runway 28, the surrounding highway is right on the hill and it looks very odd. Did I install it incorrect?

Screenshot?

You used the AEC Tool?

g7JvkoM.jpg

Yes I ran the AEC Tool there are no other afcad files. The problem is with the roads they are elevated above the terrain.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, ich hab das mal überprüft und hab auch diese Einbuchtungen, allerdings nicht so stark ausgeprägt. Das Ganze mit FTX Global, FTX Vector, FTX EU Ireland und FSGlobal Ultimate als Mesh.

Nachdem ich den Europa Teil von FSGlobal Ultimate deaktiviert hatte, war das Problem verschwunden. Scheint also ein Problem mit FSGlobal zu sein. Stell doch mal bei Pilot's eine Supportanfrage.

English:

Checked it and got the same results, although not as significant as yours. Using FTX GLobal, FTX Vector, FTX EU Ireland and FSGlobal Ultimate. After deactivating the European part of FSGlobal, the problem was gone. So mabe it got something to do with FSGlobal. Can you open a ticket at Pilots's about this issue?

OK, ich hab das mal überprüft und hab auch diese Einbuchtungen, allerdings nicht so stark ausgeprägt. Das Ganze mit FTX Global, FTX Vector, FTX EU Ireland und FSGlobal Ultimate als Mesh.

Nachdem ich den Europa Teil von FSGlobal Ultimate deaktiviert hatte, war das Problem verschwunden. Scheint also ein Problem mit FSGlobal zu sein. Stell doch mal bei Pilot's eine Supportanfrage.

Hi Mopperle,

Although I understood what was written in German, the fact is that the language to be used is English. Only then others will understand your decision.

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mopperle,

Although I understood what was written in German, the fact is that the language to be used is English. Only then others will understand your decision.

Cheers,

Sorry, happens when you constantly jump between diffrent sections.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, scottharmes6 said:

I am also having the issue with the large square of landclass around Dublin, which extends out in to the ocean.

But then you have a problem in general as this got nothing to do with Aerosofts airport, as it doesn't cover that area at all. Also the black areas are caused by something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Turning the file cvxDUBLIN_GROUND.bgl OFF solved my severe mesh problem in EIDW with FSX + UTX + FS Global Mesh.

I have no clue why, but it works perfectly for me.

Thank you very much for the hint! Finally I can fly to Dublin again :)

Cheers, Hans

Archived