RAAS pro.dll crash

FlavioSSA

Hello!

I´m having from sometime now this error popping up my FSX:

psmGb.jpg

What´s is this?

Don´t installed anything from sometime. The dll.xml appears to be ok (All the other dll´s are working perfectly).

I noticed that my windows updated this week their core files thru windows update.

Already installed the latest version again (1.2.1.36) and the error persists. If i put to not load raaspro, fsx loads perfectly. If i put to load it, fsx crashes.

My system is in my sig.

Any help?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Flavio, is this the AXE edition?

I'm running RAASPro permanently, doing a lot of flights currently with the AXE and never had this issue. Did you ask the same question at FS2Crews forum?

Hello mopperle, thanks for your answer.

So, the RASSPro above is the one that comes with AirbusXE. It started to give me this message about a week, and interesting is that the first time it appeared was when i started FS with internet connection disabled. May be a coincidence, but i have a friend that got the same situation (But in his case was with the PMDG 777 and it corrected by it self alone).

What i already tried but got the same message:

- Reinstall RASSPro (The version for AirbusXE in FSCrew site)

- Tried to use FS with antivirus off (Avast)

Someone told me to reinstall FSUIPC. I´ll try that tonight. About FS2Crew forum, i´ll join in there tonight to ask the same question. Searching about this error in Google, i saw that this error appears randomly and affect some guys FS too. In most cases, the error goes away by itself.

Anyway i´ll join FSCrew Forum and ask. Thanks!

I experienced the same issue with the full RAAS product when I had an internet problem also.

It appears to occur as the program checks for updates and a connection was not available.

To be honest as it's the first time the problem occurred since product release I have not raised it with FS2Crew.

I have Accel installed. The news is that Bryan from FS2Crew joined me in searching the problem. Will let you know if any progress appears.

But, please, if someone has any clue of what this is, it would be mutch appreciated.

Allright, please let us know if you can find the cause of your trouble so that others having the same problem may be able to solve it the same way you did.

Hi guys. Bryan from FS2Crew just solved the problem:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/437412-raas-prodll-crash/#entry2948921

After the 3th try, the message above was gone. The initial research on this was made by Pete Dawson from FSUIPC. His findings on this can be found in here:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/68382-fsx-fails-to-run-after-fsuipc4-first-installed/

So, thanks Bryan from FS2Crew, Pete Dawson and you guys above that tried to help.

Case closed!! :)

Archived