RELEASED! FS2CREW 'VOICE CONTROL' FOR THE AIRBUS X!!!

FS2Crew Developer

Incorrect.

The FO does an After Landing flow.

But the After Landing checklist is read "silently".

That's deliberate.

Bryan

I have always assumed the after landing checklist should be silent because the crew are also having to deal with ground hand off and taxi directions. Is that correct? The current AXE CL it gets in the way of ATC because they always coincide.

Andrew

PS Until now I have only used button control FS2Crew with all my add ons, but the Airbus voice control looks so good I'm making the transition to voice.

Hello everybody,

here FS Crew don't work, i use windows 7, and i set speech recognition (english US)

thanks for your help

lolo

You may need to give more information on what part of fs2crew does not work....but make sure you do these first.

- make sure you install airbus hotfix 17 and run the configurator to enable fs2crew

- read the manual which comes with fs2crew to setup your speech recognition.

It works for me with windows 7 with no problem.

Roy

Bryan

I have always assumed the after landing checklist should be silent because the crew are also having to deal with ground hand off and taxi directions. Is that correct? The current AXE CL it gets in the way of ATC because they always coincide.

Andrew

PS Until now I have only used button control FS2Crew with all my add ons, but the Airbus voice control looks so good I'm making the transition to voice.

Correct, FS2Crew has modeled a lot of airline procedures over the years.

I don't recall ever modelling an airline where they read the After Landing checklist aloud.

I guess they do it to prevent distractions and because you're just taxiing to the gate... There's nothing overly critical that needs to be double checked by both pilots during this stage.

Hello everybody,

here FS Crew don't work, i use windows 7, and i set speech recognition (english US)

thanks for your help

lolo

Please check the FS2Crew Support forum at Avsim.

Link is in the updated Configurator.

Also please be sure to read the FS2Crew manuals.

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

o the Portuguese user: You don't need to switch your whole OS to English. But your speech recognizer needs to be set to English - US.

Please read this:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=speech_recognition_setup1

As Im currently thinking about to get FS2Crew for my AXE, I installed the english language pack for my Win7 Pro.

And it is not 100% correct that you only need to change the language in the speech recognizer. When you do so, the speech recognizer comes up with an error message that you also have to change the language for your Windows GUI!

As Im currently thinking about to get FS2Crew for my AXE, I installed the english language pack for my Win7 Pro.

And it is not 100% correct that you only need to change the language in the speech recognizer. When you do so, the speech recognizer comes up with an error message that you also have to change the language for your Windows GUI!

But after you've set English - US, you can change your OS back to your native language. It doesn't need to remain as English.

Archived