P3dv4 cant find Mega Airport Frankfurt

• Developer

I can install Mega Airport Frankfurt and when I start P3D there is  no default Airport ...

And now?

Two statements with less infos.

I have no problem, so please give us more infos, when you need help:

Which P3D Version you use, which Mega Airport Frankfurt Product you install? Versionnumbers in Detail please.

• Developer

Ok P3D V4.3 is as detailed as possible, because there is no Fix yet.

Franfurt V2 say nothing about the product Version, all Aerosoft Airport free of details.

Sorry, I go to bed now, in 8 hours I am back, to close this thread if no detailed Infos are given, which Versionnumber (you see it at the installer) you use. 

Ok ich hab mitbekommen du kannst deutsch ? Dann ist das viel einfacher zu erklären ! Also ich hatte p3d neu installiert und seid dem funktionieren alle Aerosoft Airports nicht ...wenn sie installiert sind kann man sie zwar im Aerosoft Luncher sehen aber die Airports werden nicht in die szenarienbibleothek oder Scenery.cfg eingetragen 

also p3dv4.3

mega Airport Frankfurt v2.         V1.10

• Deputy Sheriffs

Englisch in the English forum area please. 

Please re-install Frankfurt again and make sure to run the installer as administrator and have also your anti virus software temporarily disabled. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 10 Stunden , TresorGraph511 sagte:

Also ich hatte p3d neu installiert und seid dem funktionieren alle Aerosoft Airports nicht ..

This is quite normal. When you install products not using the new add-on.xml methode introduced by LM you need to reinstall all those Products again after a reinstall of PD3.

• Deputy Sheriffs
27 minutes ago, TresorGraph511 said:

Yes i have reinstalled all Aerosoft pruducts After reinstalling p3d! But the Addons doesnt work 

And have you done it as suggested?

40 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please re-install Frankfurt again and make sure to run the installer as administrator and have also your anti virus software temporarily disabled. 

• Developer

And when you start the EDDFConfig Tool, which you find in the <Your addon Folder selected while install>\Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional did you get any messages? Please make a screenshot of the tool when started.

Also please make a screenshop of the list you get in P3D V4 via the Menu Options->Add-ons

• Aerosoft

Because this is not how P3D scenery should be installed. The fact your sim has an issue that causes problems will not make us change this because the new method has big advantages. 

• Developer
32 minutes ago, TresorGraph511 said:

Now i make the Scenery.cfg entry Manual and it Works! But why the installed do Not make the Scenery.cfg entry?

Sorry, you may see now the scenery, but that is far from working. So please post the screens as requested. The scenery.cfg entry is no solution here.

Archived