Plan Mode Not Working

Hello Aerosoft,

First, I want to congratulate you on this awesome Airbus you have made. I'm finding it to be very beautiful, stable and I believe accurate.  Anyway, it's doing what I believe an Airbus should be doing.

I noticed that after putting in a flight plan, I set the knob in the MCP to "Plan", and the ND resets itself. acting as if ready to show me the flight plan, but when I push the up arrow on the MCDU, the ND does not walk me through the flight plan.

Also, when I take off and reach "Slats up" speed, I'll raise the slats, but they seem to take so long to go up as the aircraft accelerates that I have to manually choose 220kts so that the aircraft doesn't go into slats overspeed. 

It could be that the flap lever isn't going all the way up the first time I put it to "0", because I'll hit my flaps up button again a second time and they seem to go up then. 

I'll have to go on a few more flights to really nail down what is going on.

All in all though, this Airbus is a wonderful simulation with great features that make it a lot of fun to fly.  You have done a truly amazing job with it.

I have all the Airbuses available for P3Dv4 and X-Plane and I'm really enjoying this one. It's very special.

Thank you,

Bob

Hi Bob,

the plan mode works fine on my system, does anybody else see this issue?

For the Flaps thing, how are they assigned? Do you use the default P3D assignment or FSUIPC or another software?

• 1 month later...

I also have the problem with the plan mode of the NAV display - does not step through the waypoints as it should. I am on v1.1.0.1. If anyone has any ideas on this I'd be grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived