tlvid

Ground steering

Ground steering doesn't seem to work. I'm using a twist rudder stick, with the tiller option unchecked. The nose wheel steering switch is on in the cockpit too. Anyone else having this problem?

If you are using it, disabling fuselage shakes in EZCA solved this issue for me.

Just now, BAGUY88 said:

If you are using it, disabling fuselage shakes in EZCA solved this issue for me.

do you have an ezca profile for the airbus?, can you share it? thanks

3 hours ago, tlvid said:

Ground steering doesn't seem to work. I'm using a twist rudder stick, with the tiller option unchecked. The nose wheel steering switch is on in the cockpit too. Anyone else having this problem?

Is the twist axis assigned to the rudder?

Can you show your setting of the setup page for rudder/tiller of the MCDU OPTIONS, please?

Hi,

i flight the plane with an xbox controller, with the old Airbus i steered the plane using the Right and left triggers of the control, but now they dont work to control the plane, any idea of how to set up the controller so i can control the plane on the ground again?

thanks for your help

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.