What Is This BIZZARRE Error Message?

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

After flying seven straight flights past days without problem in my FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10 Professional operating system, last night during the eighth flight, I got this weird FSX crash message seven minutes away from runway 01R of Aerosoft Oslo X 2.0 version 1.7 flying on freeware TDS 737-800SFP with authorized TDS livery.  It happened when I decided to change window view to wing view to enjoy view of sunset.

What is this error message or is it just one time freak strange glitch that I should not worry about? I managed to restart the same flight from saved file and landed 7 minutes later without problem on runway 01R.  I also had 2 successful flights later.

What is this?

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x88011400
Faulting process id: 0x2a20
Faulting application start time: 0x01d27358d8c6b90a
Faulting application path: D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: a2c633c8-df5d-11e6-967e-d8cb8af5a92e
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Thanks,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seriously? An anti malware webpage which displays nothing if I have my script blocker active? Not even a message like "please enable javascript to see our content"? 

Sorry, but for me this is a failed on first impression.

Exception code "0xc0000005" is a general access violation. That could be anything or nothing.

If it's not reproducible there is nothing that can be read from that error message. 

As a general hint you should make sure to be up to date with your Windows updates and drivers, especially the graphic board drivers.

If the error becomes regular please report back here. There are a few things that could be checked before I would suggesting reinstalling your OS and FSX.

Okay thanks PatrickZ, Mathijs, DaveCT2003, and Tom A320 for kind answers.

So far, five more successful flights and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was one time freak error!!!

I think the error stemmed from bad livery texture OR I changed the window views too fast.

Regards,

Aharon

Archived