Bergamo lights

bramard

Hello,

my Bergamo scene is going mad today but i dont know why. It showing square lights.

It never happened before. Tried to unistall/reinstall the scene but still the same problem. I checked with differents scenes (LFPG, LFMN, EIDW), and no problem. Im using Dx10Scenery fixer + rex4 + ftx global

What can i do to solve this ?

thanks for help

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simple answer: revert back your FSX to the state when it worked. Or at least try to find out what you have changed, as it worked before.

• 2 months later...

Just to let you know the problem is stil there even after a format and full reinstall. And this is the only scene where I meet this problem.

But you wrote in EDDF v2 you had the same problem. I'm not sure, but maybe it's a problem of the graphic card, driver is an actual version?

Yes, Tom i already tried this with 3 differents sets.

Indeed i have another problem with EDDF V2 (that i had not with the V1). But in EDDF all lights are not working like they should (runway+taxiway), as you can see with LIME only taxiways lights dont work.

Added to that, i have any problem with others Aerosoft scenes (LPPT, EDDP, EHAM, EBBR, LFMN, EIDW, EBBR, LFPO, LFPG, LSZH, LIRF, even the recent LKPR is working well) or T2G/FlyTampa scenes. Thats why i think its really linked to the scene itself  (maybe cuz of Dx10SF ??)

• 4 months later...

Archived