Cannot choose approach mode in LSZH

farman

Hi,

whenever I try to select any runway (ILS, VOR etc.) on the GPS, I can't do it. It gives me straight only LSZH, even if I can see the green ILS tracks on the map.

I remember a bug like this in your old Lisbon Mega Airport. Problem afterwards solved. I'm flying with P3D 2.5.

Thanks for any help,

Fulvio

Have been flown to LSZH yesterday an was able to select several approaches including stars. Using Prepar3D 2.5 and the Airbus A320 series of Aerosoft. Can you make sure that the problem is not cause by your AIRAC data provider? I use Navigraph for AIRAC.

Hi Jan-Philip,

I don't think AIRAC data are involved. I flew with two planes - VRS's F-18E  & PMDG's 737-900 -. In both cases I wasn't able to see any runway or approach on the GPS when asking "Select approach". If your AIRAC data are not updated, at the worst on the FMC appears the warning "not in data menu", but you can see all the runways (as I can actually see them correctly in the FMC and by some bug not in the GPS).

I remember a similar problem with Aerosoft's Lisbon old version; and I remember that Aerosoft fixed this specific problem in an update.

BTW, thanks for your suggestion, Jan-Philip.

Regards,

Fulvio Arman

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please guys stop posting bmp files. Post only jpeg so you can see the picture at once and no need to download and especially do not hijack others topic with a different issue.

Hi,

just re-installed the FSDT Zurich (fortunately I didn't delete it), and reappeared on the GPS all the possible approach choices (ILS, VOR etc). Hope this problem will be fixed; don't want be boring, but same as in Lisbon, fixed after an update.

No more post (of mine) about this issue; I swear.

Regards,

Fulvio

Archived