A320 additional fuctions

raptor84

Aerosoft,

First, great product in my opinion. I have the Aerosoft A320/A321 (not the extended one since I'm not sure which one is the newest product). The aircraft is as close as to the real thing. The way it handles and the FMS functions, its all good.

Second, although the current A320 functions are good in this product, I would be great if there was additional functions. Attached are some information that I copied from the A320 flight manual at work using a particular aircraft registration as my model as I modified a few .CFG files to be as real as possible. Below is the following what I would like to have:

- Equi-time point function (ETOPS)
- Report page
- Winds page. (this one is extremely important to have). This includes the ability to insert the winds for climb/cruise/descent and inserting winds for each waypoint. Not to criticize but the the Wilco A320 has this function.
- Step altitude page

Again, the above functions would be great to have as it make the aircraft become more optimal. If screenshots are needs, please advise. Thank you for the hard work on the product, please keep it up.

Brgds

equi-time point manual.pdf

report page.pdf

entering winds.pdf

step altitude page.pdf

Hi Raptor84,

please do a quite forum search and you will find most of these have already been discussed and we stated opinion on most.

In short: Some are considered for the A330, others are rather unlikely  to happen at the moment.

ETP: Is being considered

Report page: What would you need it for? We do not see the need for it since there is nobody to simulate the other end of the report. We do plan to simulate CPDLC though once the online networks VATSIM and IVAO provide the necesarry base for integration.

Winds: Is considered for the A330

Step page: Is considered for the A330.

Hi Raptor84,

please do a quite forum search and you will find most of these have already been discussed and we stated opinion on most.

In short: Some are considered for the A330, others are rather unlikely  to happen at the moment.

ETP: Is being considered

Report page: What would you need it for? We do not see the need for it since there is nobody to simulate the other end of the report. We do plan to simulate CPDLC though once the online networks VATSIM and IVAO provide the necesarry base for integration.

Winds: Is considered for the A330

Step page: Is considered for the A330.

Emanuel,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sure the topic has been discussed already. Happy to hear that Aerosoft is working on the A330 to include the following functions I've suggested. However, the following should have been implemented long ago as its part of the function of the A320 anyway.

- step page
- winds page

I'm curious to know why others are not being considered?

Brgds

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Raptor,

as Emi said, a quick forum search will bring you to all the discussions where these questions have been already asked and answered. No need to repeat this over and over again.

Btw: it took me not more than 10 seconds to find this topic:

As that topic completely answers your question I will close this one.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived