• Aerosoft

We only got the release version yesterday so it is early to say.

And yes of course we did test before. but at least one thing that worked perfectly two weeks ago now has problems. So it's really only after the final release we can start to make statements. And as we have 250 products and not 5 like most of the dev teams that's a mighty job.

I tried to get this working, but FSX only shows a black screen in the free flight window, when I start the flight, I only see "black" as well. Maybe this is DX9 related, when I use the DX10 switcher to activate DX10, it is working.

I'm using an ATI card (7950) with latest Win10 drivers. Anyone else who tried this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

In other forums users experienced problems with a multiple monitor setup, due to the fact that W10 installs its own Nvidia driver. Microsoft is aware of this and offers already a solution. More on this can be read here:

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/stop-windows-10-auto-updates/

Keine Einschränkung bei Windows 10 64 Bit im Zusammenhang mit dem FSX bei mir feststellbar.

Im Gegenteil, mit dem neuen Nvidia Treiber habe ich keinerlei Ruckeln mehr. sehr zufrieden. nutze 2 Monitore , einmal das Hauptfenster und im anderen sind das FMC und Fenster Beobachter geöffnet, teils FPS bis zu 89

Gruß

bernhard

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Otto, naybe the wrong link ;)?

No it is the correct one ;)

Keine Einschränkung bei Windows 10 64 Bit im Zusammenhang mit dem FSX bei mir feststellbar.

Im Gegenteil, mit dem neuen Nvidia Treiber habe ich keinerlei Ruckeln mehr. sehr zufrieden. nutze 2 Monitore , einmal das Hauptfenster und im anderen sind das FMC und Fenster Beobachter geöffnet, teils FPS bis zu 89

Gruß

bernhard

Ich hab leider eine ATI Karte...vielleicht ist da noch etwas nicht gefixt...

Please only posts in english. ;)

Archived