Airbus X v1.21 eicas screen's doesn't work in P3D v2.4

Alexvalian

Recently bought Airbus X A318-319-320-321 v1.21 and istalled it to my p3d with all the three simconnect packages that i found on one forum, everything is installed with administration right's and pc got restarted after the install. After when i load up the sim everything works fine but the 2 middle screens (eicas screen's) shows black, i tried everything even to the in game options as ''bright switches''.

So please if anyone does have any tips or solution i would be very thankful :)

post-151892-0-16204300-1434486018_thumb.

Alright, after a extreme research i found out that it has to do with simconnect, so could anyone with knowledge let me know what versions they have or should have to make Airbus X work. Thanks

Does anyone have these files with exactly same versions, or at least where can i get them?

Please i am a big fan of Airbus X but no one seems to give it a try to help :/

post-151892-0-04602800-1434570648_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

PROBLEM FIXED!!! You fix this problem /or similar by installing fsx on to your system, because of all the Visual C packages + simconnect

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but can you explain this in a bit more detail? I'm having the exact same problem. I only installed the Airbus A320 software today so I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of terminology you're using, such as P3D.

• 1 month later...

Well people i got it solved after very long time, if you are experiencing any problems in this sort with Aerosoft airbus, you need to have Fsx installed side by on the same drive, because fsx has simconnect versions and Microsoft visuals and so on that are very hard to find but work perfect with Airbus in p3d any version on any windows.

*Install Airbus properly
*Install Fsx on the same drive (no need to use or play it just install it for the upptades) 

and everything should work perfect, always also run everything and P3D as an admin. 

Happy flying!

ATM i use Airbus v1.31 and p3d v3

On 2015-12-28 at 2:14 AM, nealmac said:

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but can you explain this in a bit more detail? I'm having the exact same problem. I only installed the Airbus A320 software today so I'm very unfamiliar with a lot of terminology you're using, such as P3D.

Read my latest post at the bottom, if that doesnt help write again here, havent been for a while on this site =)

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Alexvalian said:

Well people i got it solved after very long time, if you are experiencing any problems in this sort with Aerosoft airbus, you need to have Fsx installed side by on the same drive, because fsx has simconnect versions and Microsoft visuals and so on that are very hard to find but work perfect with Airbus in p3d any version on any windows.

You don't need to install FSX parallel to your P3D, you just need to install the SimConnect library which is delivered with your P3D, but not installed automatically. The installer can be found here:

• P3D Mainfolder\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

1 hour ago, Alexvalian said:

Read my latest post at the bottom, if that doesnt help write again here, havent been for a while on this site =)

Thanks for the reply, but I've since solved this problem.

On 2016-02-08 at 3:12 PM, Tom A320 said:

You don't need to install FSX parallel to your P3D, you just need to install the SimConnect library which is delivered with your P3D, but not installed automatically. The installer can be found here:

• P3D Mainfolder\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

Did that as well didnt work for me at least, and downloaded all the simconnect's you can imagine, but only worked when i installed fsx :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.

Archived