Multiscreen fsx how to ?

I am trying to use 3 x HD 32 inch screens instead of one.

3 different new views is no good solutions as i see runway 3 times then...

Any experienced users how to set things in a way that the main front view is nicely devided over the 3 screens ?

Will variable view still work ok ? (spacebar + mouse)

What you need is a Matrox TripleHead2Go. I've got one myself and I wouldn't want anything else anymore. There are various editions of them, depending on what type of connection you're using for your monitors (VGA, DVI or DP).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running 3 monitors without any additional hardware, its all on one video card (gtx650ti). Nvidia surround enables it all. The only issue I had was a flickering mouse cursor on the aerosoft Airbus, but the fix for that is easy and can be found on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

I am using now the matrox together with 3 x 16:9 widescreen monitors 22 inch and widescreen=true.

Altough, the view is not realistic when looking around in the cockpit; seats became lying sofas, tower outside is like the Pisa tower, etc...

Would the use of 3 times 4:3 monitors be better (widescreen sett back to false then) ?

My final target is to add 2 more monitors (total 5) for side window view and use the ipad for MCDU view

Archived