Two issues

Today´s flight to CYVR with A320 IAE , found these two issues.

The first one is the wrong calculation of the blue hockey stick and the second is the wrong (fault of) reading altitude on ISIS.

Thanks.

Miquel.

post-27390-0-07482500-1418470926_thumb.j

post-27390-0-56160200-1418470930_thumb.j

For the altitude on the ISIS I see that the QNH is set to 940, maybe you should increase that? ;)

If I remember correctly though, whenever I tried to changed it, it would always go back to the lowest. To combat this I put it to STD and manually changed it again and that seemed to have fixed it. Not sure if the same is happening with SP2 as I haven't installed it yet - waiting until all bugs have been ironed out properly :D

Regards

For the altitude on the ISIS I see that the QNH is set to 940, maybe you should increase that? ;)

If I remember correctly though, whenever I tried to changed it, it would always go back to the lowest. To combat this I put it to STD and manually changed it again and that seemed to have fixed it. Not sure if the same is happening with SP2 as I haven't installed it yet - waiting until all bugs have been ironed out properly :D

Regards

That is indeed the problem and it still happens with SP2.

Archived