Problem to save/load panel states

Martin Müller

Hi Olli,

it also should be loaded....... Where did you load the flight - Iassume in the FSX Free Flight Menu? In FSX it has to within FSX e.g. the FSX flight has to be already started and you have to use the FSX menu...... Please see chapter 3.5 of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide for details.....

Regards,

Rolf

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

Have only tested with a single flight so far. Saved two stages:

• just before T/O, after completing the before T/O C/L
  • one during climbout

Both situations were saved and reloaded from "within FSX", i.e. I started the default free flight at Friday Harbour and, with the trike over FH, I reloaded the Airbus flight. Neither reload had the left MCDU filled.

Additionally, I checked the saved files in the (...)\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files: Found an *.ASC file, which did not contain FMGS data, but found no extra file where the left MCDU might have been saved to.

Oliver,

the FMGS part is saved in a different folder under the same name: C:\User\Your Name\Own Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus......So please check......

Regards,.

Rolf

Looks like some temporary glitch on my system ...

Restarted FSX and tried again; everything works nicely now. *.fms file is created, is retrieved on reload, and feeds the left MCDU properly. Also tried with RadarContact (reloading a RadarContact data file via the RC interface triggers the default load flight function in FSX, which triggers the Airbus FMS load, ...). This works just as well as the FSUIPC autosave function, I suppose.

The two fms files from my first attempt are definitely missing, but that seems to have been a one-time occurrence.

Thanks again, Rolf!!

Archived