MCDU airport file format

Isaac_h_e

Hi,

I would like to create my own SID and STAR procedures for an airport that does not have any, can you please publish the ASCII format of the database used by the MCDU?

I'm particularly interested in the airport files were the SID/STAR procedures are stored.

I have already found similar format descriptions in the Internet unfortunately there are some differences, see the PDF file linked to this post.

By the way the procedures I would like to create are GNSS/SBAS based, are Localizer Performance with Vertical guidance (LPV) approaches supported by the MCDU?

Thanks

Isaac

FMS_Format_v2.pdf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I would like to create my own SID and STAR procedures for an airport that does not have any, can you please publish the ASCII format of the database used by the MCDU?

I'm particularly interested in the airport files were the SID/STAR procedures are stored.

I have already found similar format descriptions in the Internet unfortunately there are some differences, see the PDF file linked to this post.

By the way the procedures I would like to create are GNSS/SBAS based, are Localizer Performance with Vertical guidance (LPV) approaches supported by the MCDU?

Thanks

Isaac

Sorry, we do not support this.

Archived