A320/321 AIRAC Support

TheKordulka

I have installed the Airac from Navigraph (1411) but it´s not being detected by the FMS. I went to the start menu to select Navigraph instead of Navpro but it's not working.

On the the image marked in red it is possible to see what's happening, in the active data I can only read 0.

Any advices??

Regards

post-96388-0-05124600-1415912409_thumb.j

Jcastro,

Make sure you installed the A318/A319 data from Navigraph, then make sure it is in the proper location in (FSX)\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph...

DJ

Ubersu,

Tanks for the tip. I did what you told me to, in fact the file wasn´t on the Aerosoft folder.

I reinstalled the Navigraph to the correct folder, now it is possible to read that information on the FMS. But when I select any route for example LPPT/LPPT a message appears: (Not in Data Base).

Like I said I know have the Navigraph files on.. (FSX)\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

Don´t know what the problem is, never had had any trouble installing this software.

post-96388-0-43713100-1415914743_thumb.j

Mopperle, I have done that. Don't know what the problem might be. The Navigraph file, clearly states that it is compatible with the airbus version 1.10

Maybe the instalation is the problemas. The Fsx is intalled in partion that is not C: After Running the install I need to manually place the Navigraph folder on the correct location. This never happened to me, changing things mannually.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mopperle, I have done that. Don't know what the problemas might be. The Navigraph file, clearly states that it is compatible with the airbus version 1.10

What Airbus exactly are you using? The new A320/321 (released recently) or the former Airbus X Extended?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mopperle, I have the 319/320 Recent versions . I have eddited my last post regarding how I install the software.

Just saw that you probably donwnload the wrong AIRAC, you have to choose this one "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended v1.15 (and above)"

Archived