INIT FUEL PREDICTION

Fiideell

Hello guys, I just have a simple question concerning the INIT FUEL PREDICTION page:

The picture is from the flight EKCH-LKPR, which tooks just little more than 1 hour. But the CDU is showing something little bit different right?

Why am I getting TRIP/TIME 1.6/0018? It isnt correct right?

I would highly appreciate if anyone could explain this whole page to me as I couldnt find it anywhere.

Thank you

Ov1Sr.jpg

I second this. I have made this an issue more than a year ago with the Extended version. I have now upgraded to the

newer version and viola, same problem. This is the most basic of basic stuff the FMC must be able to do. Predict fuel.

Will we ever see a fix for this?

Xander

• Aerosoft

I second this. I have made this an issue more than a year ago with the Extended version. I have now upgraded to the

newer version and viola, same problem. This is the most basic of basic stuff the FMC must be able to do. Predict fuel.

Well, it is an important feature, but on the real airbus we have seen negative numbers (!) so even for the real aircraft this is a highly complex calculation. We'll check it out but it has not our highest priority. Fixing it means we have to upgrade a lot of other things that we might not be willing to include in this mid priced product.

Well, it is an important feature, but on the real airbus we have seen negative numbers (!) so even for the real aircraft this is a highly complex calculation. We'll check it out but it has not our highest priority. Fixing it means we have to upgrade a lot of other things that we might not be willing to include in this mid priced product.

yes,it is very important and basic stuff for player.thanks for consider it,i hope it will be fixed.

and another issue is how to set correct final reserve fuel in left MCDU.FMGS autogenerate the final reserve fuel,but is always different with my OFP,how should i set the corrent?i think it will be fixed easy.

thanks for your reply,Mathijs.

Archived