Cockpit's Views

Francescom

Hi to all,

in this forum I read that some people can use the mouse to move around the cockpit without using the default window proposed by AES.

How can set my mouse to move the "head" ?

Furthermore I would like an Help in order to Re-Set the buttons for the different views. My goal is to set the Joystic buttons for the communications and to disconnect the Autopilot, but for these buttons there are already assigned as "default" two cockpit's view and I don't know how remove them.

Can Somebody help me?

Thanks.

My bad, mouse view is not in the menu.

Default key assignments are SPACEBAR (hold down as long as you want to pan around with your mouse) and SHIFT+O (enable mouse view until SHIFT+O is pressed again).

You can check your assignments and reassign via the Options/Settings/Controls menu.

• Aerosoft

My bad, mouse view is not in the menu.

Default key assignments are SPACEBAR (hold down as long as you want to pan around with your mouse) and SHIFT+O (enable mouse view until SHIFT+O is pressed again).

You can check your assignments and reassign via the Options/Settings/Controls menu.

Mmmm I think you just need to press the spacebar and move the mouse. That's how it works on my machine anyhow.

Archived